Sunday, May 4, 2008

ASP .NET 3.5 and ADO .NET 3.5 Beta Exams Canceled


I just got off the phone with the manager of the Prometric testing center I usually go to to cancel both of my beta exams scheduled for today. He said he had an emergency and has to close the center by 10am to go pick up some people from LAX airport. The people he's receiving were supposed to come on Monday but for some reason came a day early.

I don't really care but I am curious if I can actually reschedule them. He gave me a ticket number to use to reschedule and said that I would be able to reschedule them even though today was the last day to take them. I think he didn't know what he was talking about but it's worth trying. I am going to call tomorrow and see what happens. Anyway today was the last day to take the beta ASP .NET 3.5 70-562 and the ADO .NET 3.5 70-561 exams.

No comments: